About Bluebik – Ambition to Reality
Bluebik is the leading consultancy focusing on comprehensive advice on digital transformation to transform the capabilities of our clients through technological application. We provide transformation consulting consists of Management Consulting – advice on strategies and management, Digital Excellence & Delivery covering in-depth recommendations on digital and technological development within organizations, Strategic PMO – advice on tangible benefits and significant cost saving through clients’ business process, Big Data & Advanced Analytics – provide end to end solution for Big Data & Advanced Analytics from strategy to implementation.
About the role
you will be a key member of the team driving the quality of the products to the next level. A good opportunity to work closely with stakeholders and clients in all levels to deliver the best and beyond expectation.
Work you will do
• Review design specifications to ensure understanding of project.
• Identify test requirements from specifications and design testing to ensure coverage of project.
• Develop, document and maintain test cases including data, and scripts used.
• Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results.
• Identify any potential quality issues immediately report to manager.
• Isolate, replicate, and report bugs and verify bug fixes.
Let us Talk About You
If you are someone with:
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or IT related fields.
• 1-3 years of relevant QA technical experience.
• Understanding of Salesforce, SFDC Architecture & concepts is required.
• Experience testing Salesforce platform is required.
• Experience in Web Services Testing is preferred (but not mandatory).
• Create clear, concise detail oriented test plans/cases.
• Ability to understand and create test plans from specifications or verbal communications.
• Communicate with development and project management.
• Ability to lead and work as part of a team with good work ethics
• Strong communication skills are required (oral and written)
• Software Quality Certification is expected to gain education/certification
Why work with us
We are a team of experts in a talented community, a collaborative atmosphere where creativity is encouraged. People First, by putting people at the heart of our priorities, we foster a work environment where you can excel and grow personally and professionally. Bluebik is strived for growth and expansion, and you can be part of our success story. We combine strategy, digital delivery excellence and deep technology advisory to help our clients transform their business. At Bluebik, your career advancement starts with actions. You can manage your own career and will advance based on performance. We collaborate to create unique and outstanding experiences with our talents to empower learning and growth opportunities. Whatever your ambitions, Bluebik offers you with a highly inclusive community of talents from both tech and business worlds to realize your full potential.
What we offer
We offer impactful and challenging work with mentorship and support from direct managers and subject matter experts. You will have autonomy to manage your career path with endless opportunities for professional growth. Our comprehensive benefit package covers medical insurance, life, accident and disability insurance, wellness allowance, vaccination allowance, providence fund, flexible working arrangement, and Professional certification. Bluebik provides opportunities to become the best version of yourself!