About Bluebik – Ambition to Reality
Bluebik is the leading consultancy focusing on comprehensive advice on digital transformation to transform the capabilities of our clients through technological application. We provide transformation consulting consists of Management Consulting – advice on strategies and management, Digital Excellence & Delivery covering in-depth recommendations on digital and technological development within organizations, Strategic PMO – advice on tangible benefits and significant cost saving through clients’ business process, Big Data & Advanced Analytics – provide end to end solution for Big Data & Advanced Analytics from strategy to implementation.
About the role
You will become part of the CRM Advisory & Solution and you will be working on a project basis in a multi-disciplinary team engaged in a wide range of Salesforce or any CRM-related projects. Candidates for this role should possess a knowledge of public cloud applications with a focus on Salesforce.com & the application landscape around it. You will be responsible for design, develop, test and maintain solutions on the Salesforce Platform, join us to help the leading companies of various industries to compete in a rapidly changing and dynamic market by developing and constructing technology platforms.
Work you will do
• Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives and requirements.
• Communicate with project managers, clients and other developers to design cohesive project strategies and ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment.
• Designing, coding, and implementing Salesforce applications.
• Testing the stability and functionality of the application.
• Troubleshooting and fixing bugs.
Let us Talk About You
If you are someone with:
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences, IT, Computer Engineering, Business Computer or related fields
• Experience in software development with Java or C#
• Experience in software development with other languages (e.g., PHP, Python, C/C++, Ruby, Node.js etc.) would be an advantage.
• Good Communication (oral and written)
• Salesforce certificate(s) is a plus.
• New graduates are welcome.
Why work with us
We are a team of experts in a talented community, a collaborative atmosphere where creativity is encouraged. People First, by putting people at the heart of our priorities, we foster a work environment where you can excel and grow personally and professionally. Bluebik is strived for growth and expansion, and you can be part of our success story. We combine strategy, digital delivery excellence and deep technology advisory to help our clients transform their business. At Bluebik, your career advancement starts with actions. You can manage your own career and will advance based on performance. We collaborate to create unique and outstanding experiences with our talents to empower learning and growth opportunities. Whatever your ambitions, Bluebik offers you with a highly inclusive community of talents from both tech and business worlds to realize your full potential.
What we offer
We offer impactful and challenging work with mentorship and support from direct managers and subject matter experts. You will have autonomy to manage your career path with endless opportunities for professional growth. Our comprehensive benefit package covers medical insurance, life, accident and disability insurance, wellness allowance, vaccination allowance, providence fund, flexible working arrangement, and Professional certification. Bluebik provides opportunities to become the best version of yourself!