About Bluebik – Ambition to Reality
Bluebik is the leading consultancy focusing on comprehensive advice on digital transformation to transform the capabilities of our clients through technological application. We provide transformation consulting consists of Management Consulting – advice on strategies and management, Digital Excellence & Delivery covering in-depth recommendations on digital and technological development within organizations, Strategic PMO – advice on tangible benefits and significant cost saving through clients’ business process, Big Data & Advanced Analytics – provide end to end solution for Big Data & Advanced Analytics from strategy to implementation.
About the role
Construct robust technology platforms to compete in a rapidly changing and dynamic market. If you are well-equipped with technical expertise and management skills, join us to help the leading companies of various industries to compete in a rapidly changing and dynamic market by developing and constructing technology platforms.
Work you will do
• Coordinate with development team to provide system support including technical engineering
• Coordinate with team on system development and deployment
• Perform complicated work as assigned including product design, system development and create new technique to enhance software application effectiveness
• Ensure that projects are delivered as scheduled with good quality follow the requirements from client
• Review and control project documents and reports such as Software Specification, User Manual, Test Script and other related documents
• Review product quality and fix problem to control the operation
• Provide guidance, consultation and technical support to team
• Develops workflow, risk assess to enhance team quality and effectiveness
• Develop system specification including test plans for each product
• Design and develop software services
• Develop unit test plan and integration testing
• Analyze up-front requirements, model data design and plan capacity
• Develop web-based software using .Net, ASP.Net, C#, C++ or Web Application technologies
• Coordinate with other teams for a smooth operation
• Generate ad-hoc as requested
Let us Talk About You
If you are someone with:
• Bachelor’s degrees in computer science, Computer Engineering or related field
• 1 – 3 years of experience in software development field
• Good knowledge in coding Java and Web Application
• Good programming skill (Should be able to write quality code when requested)
• Good command of written and spoken English and Thai
• Good interpersonal skill
• Enthusiastic, Leadership, Detail-Oriented and Teamwork
Why work with us
We are a team of experts in a talented community, a collaborative atmosphere where creativity is encouraged. People First, by putting people at the heart of our priorities, we foster a work environment where you can excel and grow personally and professionally. Bluebik is strived for growth and expansion, and you can be part of our success story. We combine strategy, digital delivery excellence and deep technology advisory to help our clients transform their business. At Bluebik, your career advancement starts with actions. You can manage your own career and will advance based on performance. We collaborate to create unique and outstanding experience with our talents to empower learning and growth opportunities. Whatever your ambitions, Bluebik offers you with a highly inclusive community of talents from both tech and business worlds to realize your full potential.
What we offer
We offer impactful and challenging work with mentorship and support from direct manager and subject matter experts. You will have autonomy to manage your career path with endless opportunities for professional growth. Our comprehensive benefit package covers medical insurance, life, accident and disability insurance, wellness allowance, vaccination allowance, providence fund, flexible working arrangement, and Professional certification. Bluebik provides opportunities to become the best version of yourself!